We do not collect personal information when you visit the website unless you choose to provide it to us.
*Automatically collected and stored information*
If you come to our website just to browse, read the web, download information, we will automatically collect and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify individuals.
Regarding your access, the information we automatically collect and store is limited to the following:
1. Internet domain name;
2. Access the browsers and operating systems used on our website;
3. The date and time of access to our website;
4. The webpage you have visited;
5. If you link to this website from other websites, we will automatically record the address of other websites;
6. User behavior during the visit to this website, etc.
*If you send us personal information*
If you choose to send us an e-mail to provide us with personal information, or to fill out your personal information through our website and submit this to us, we will use this information to respond to your message and help you find the information you requested. We do not collect any personal information for other purposes. In addition, we will not use the information you provide to create a profile and will not pass this information to any private agency. We also do not collect any information for commercial marketing.
We will share your email with other federal agencies, but only if this is the case: your inquiry is related to the agency or we must do so by law. In addition, if the subpoena of the Congress or the judiciary requires disclosure of documents including your e-mail, we must act in accordance with the law.
*Information collected for tracking and customization (small text file cookies)*
A cookie is a small file that is transmitted to your computer by the website in order to let it remember the specific information when you are on the network.
Your computer will only share the information in the file with the website that provides the small file. This information is not available to any other website.
There are two types of small files: phased and persistent. The storage period of a small stage file is the time when your browser is open. Once the browser is closed, the small file disappears. Persistent small files store information on your computer for an extended period of time.
For technical purposes, such as for more effective site navigation or to allow you to customize and interact with your site, this site uses small-scale files and persistent small files.
At any time, we will not share private information stored in persistent small files or elsewhere with third parties that do not have the right to share. If you don't want staged or persistent small files to be stored on your computer, you can turn them off on your browser. However, this may affect the operation of certain features of this website.
Some articles on this website are from the Internet. The articles published on this website do not necessarily endorse their statements or descriptions. They are only for providing more information and do not constitute any investment or other suggestions. For such articles, only the communication platform is provided for this article. Copyright is responsible; if you find articles on this website that infringe on your intellectual property rights, please contact us in time, we will deal with them in time.
*Digital Millennium Copyright Law Notice*
This website respects the intellectual property rights of others and we also require users of this website to do so. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, the policy states that when our account holder infringes the rights of the copyright holder, we terminate the account holder's account where appropriate. If you believe that your work has been copied to constitute a copyright infringement, please provide the following information to the copyright authorities of this website:
• If you represent the owner of the exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed, please provide an authorized actual or electronic signature
• Identify works that are alleged to be infringing copyright, or, if a single tip on this site covers multiple copyrighted works, please provide a list of representative works.
• To confirm the allegedly infringing material or the content of the infringing activity and ask us to delete or discontinue the link related to it, please provide as much information as possible so that we can find these materials.
• Please provide as much information as possible to get in touch with you as the complainant.
• Please be sure to state that you have a genuine reason to believe that the material mentioned in the complaint is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• Be sure to state that the information in your complaint is accurate and unambiguous. In addition, please state that you, as the complaining party, have the authority to represent the owner of the exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed, and you understand that there is a legal consequence to doing the perjury.
We reserve the right to update this statement at any time.